Questions to consider from the book of Judges:
- Who or what has the greatest influence on you, the decisions you make, and how you determine what is right and wrong?
- Does the god you worship always agree with you? If so, have you crafted a “designer god”?
- How are your views on the value and sanctity of life consistent or inconsistent with the Bible?
- In your opinion, what are our “cultural blind spots,” and how can/should the church respond?
- How does the thought of God as the ultimate Judge affect your view of Him? How does God’s love and mercy coexist with His wrath and justice?