Make disciples of Jesus and equip those who do.
- Gather – We gather to worship God and to encourage and equip His people (Hebrews 10:24-25; Acts 2:44-47)
- Grow – We grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through the teaching of the Bible. (2 Peter 3:17-18; Ephesians 4:11-13 & John 20:30-31)
- Go – We go in the power of the Holy Spirit, proclaiming the Good News of His Kingdom to all people (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20)
What We Believe
- About the Scriptures: We believe the Bible is originated by God. God inspired the writing of the Scriptures by human authors through the power of His Holy Spirit. The Bible is complete and without error.
- About God: We believe there is one and only one living and true God. He exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s son and that he became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the world.
- About Humanity: We believe humans were created by the special act of God, in His own image, and are the crowning work of His creation. In the beginning we were innocent of sin and were endowed by the Creator with freedom of choice. By our free choice we sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. Through the temptation of Satan we transgressed the command of God, and fell from our original innocence; whereby our posterity inherit a nature and an environment inclined toward sin, and as soon as we are capable of moral action become transgressors and are under condemnation. Only the grace of God can bring us into His holy fellowship and enable us to fulfill the creative purpose of God. The sacredness of human personality is evident in that God created us in His own image, and in that Christ died for all humanity; therefore every person possesses dignity and is worthy of respect and Christian love.
- About Salvation: We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole person, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. In its broadest sense salvation includes regeneration, sanctification, and glorification.
- About the Church: We believe a New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local body of baptized believers who are associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel, observing the two ordinances of Christ (baptism and the Lord’s Supper), committed to His teachings, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. This church is an autonomous body, operating in accordance with the Scriptures under the Lordship of Jesus Christ by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. In such a congregation, members are equally responsible. The New Testament speaks also of the church as the body of Christ which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages.
To dive deeper into what we believe, listen to our Elements series.